JP Piping Systems proudly maintains 3rd party certification for the following systems:
Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004 (Click HERE to view certificate)
Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008 (Click HERE to view certificate)
Safety Management System AS/NZS 4801:2001 (Click HERE to view certificate)
JPP-POL-501 Integrated System HSEQ Policy
This Integrated System Policy covers all requirments of maintaining a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management System. JP Piping Systems is committed to having safe, healthy and environmentally responsible workplaces and providing safe and environmentally responsible systems of work, with quality focussed outcomes. JPPS is committed to utilising appropriate systems to meet the needs and expectations of clients.
To meet our health, safety, environment and quality commitments, we will:
- Ensure safety is our first priority, so as to minimise injury, accidents and delays.
- Provide the necessary information, instruction and training that enable all employees and stakeholders to understand their responsabilities for health, safety, environment and quality.
- Provide Job Descriptions to enable all employees to understand their responsabilities for health, safety, environment and quality.
- Identify, assess and control quality, safety and environmental risks and hazards by utilising appropriate risk management tools, to reduce work related injury and illness.
- Eliminate, mitigate and remediate the environmental impacts of our activities.
- Work with clients to help them achieve their health, safety and environmental objectives and obligations.
- Comply with relevant legislation, standards and codes of practice that govern our activities.
- Set measurable objectives and targets and regularly monitor and review our performance and implement changes that support continuous improvement.
- Seek to prevent pollution before it's produced, reduce the amount of waste thus reducing landfill at our operation and support pollution prevention by our customers and suppliers.
- Maintain, monitor, review, audit and continually improve management system.
- Provide sufficient and suitable resources to implement and maintain the management system by engaging suitably qualified, skilled, and experienced people.
- Educate and train in order to continually improve the skills of our people, in awareness and knowledge of health, safety, environment and quality issues and practices.
- Identify, report, investigate and resolve all non-conformances and take action to prevent recurrence.
- Establish, review and communicate performance measures and take action to improve outcomes.
- Comply with client requirements when performing work on their site.
- Commit to using the heirachy of controls to manage OH&S Risks.
- Establish, implement and maintain process(es) for participation (including consultation) in the development, planning, implementation, evaluation and actions for improvement of the OH&S management system by workers at all applicable levels and functions, and where they exist, workers' representatives.
Managing Director (17.04.2018)
A signed copy is available upon request.